Compatible Hardware: JuicePump 60 - JuicePump 150
Release date: 26/01/2022
- Through the JuicePass App is now possible to reserve the connectors on the charger.
- The APK of the charger can be updated through the WebUI of the charger.
- The translations of the following sentences need reworks in different languages (French, German, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Polish)
- RFID/Card not authorized.
- Tap the credit card on UPT to start.
- UPT Error: Transaction declined by Gt.
- When the Card authorization is denied (server check failure message) a wrong and not translated feedback is shown on the screen
- Charger’s UI doesn’t show reserved connectors (but plug is reserved as showed in JuicePass)
- Smart Charging Profile is not working
- If the charger is offline it will not be possible to start charging sessions (AllowOfflineTxForUnknownId)
- Incorrect energy delivered for charging sessions ended during a communication loss.
- In case of Virtual Operator temporary loss of communication the modem will not be able to establish connection directly in 4G and reconnect and a physical reboot will be required.
- Operating System remote update needs to be developed.
- Authorization Cache not supported.
- The charger can’t establish connection directly in 4G. It needs to connect first in 2G or 3G and then the charger can switch in 4G.
- Remote update through OCPP FTPs not supported.