Release date: 21/02/2022
Operating System: system-XC-1.5J#V2.2.20211122#1.10.27Beta
Compatible Hardware: JuicePump 60 - JuicePump 150
- Through the JuicePass App is now possible to reserve the connectors on the charger.
- The APK of the charger can be updated through the WebUI of the charger.
- The charger can establish connection directly in 4G.
- Automatic router restart in case of temporary disconnection of the MVNO sim card.
- The translations of the following sentences need reworks in different languages (French, German, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Polish)
- RFID/Card not authorized.
- Tap the credit card on UPT to start.
- UPT Error: Transaction declined by Gt.
- When the Card authorization is denied (server check failure message) a wrong and not translated feedback is shown on the screen
- Charger’s UI doesn’t show reserved connectors (but plug is reserved as showed in JuicePass)
- Smart Charging Profile is not working
- If the charger is offline it will not be possible to start charging sessions (AllowOfflineTxForUnknownId)
- Incorrect energy delivered for charging sessions ended during a communication loss.
- Operating System remote update needs to be developed.
- Authorization Cache not supported.
- Remote update through OCPP FTPs not supported